Von Pardue leaves his north Conroe home every day at 5 a.m. for a mile walk, but on Wednesday his exercise routine unexpectedly turned into a wrestling match with a vicious PIT BULL. The dog lost. Pardue unwittingly choked him to death.
Running at largeThe male dog had been picked up by Conroe Police Animal Patrol officers on Dec.12 for running at large. It was given a rabies vaccination at the shelter before being released back to the owner, he said.
He said emergency medical personnel washed his bites and he went to the hospital where he received a tetanus shot and an antibiotic.