THE POST BELOW WAS TAKEN FROM JUST ONE OF THE SISTER'S MANY MEDIA ACCOUNTS:
A 9-year-old Sacramento County boy staying with an older sister who was trying to “rescue” him from the foster system apparently was mauled to death Sunday by her pet dogs after he was left alone in her trailer in rural Yuba County during a weekend visit, authorities said Monday.
No arrests had been made as of Monday afternoon in the death of Tyler Griffin-Huston, whose badly mangled body was found by his sister Alexandria Griffin-Heady, 24, when she returned Sunday morning after a few hours away from the travel-trailer in Linda where she lived with her dogs. A family member described the animals as PIT BULLS OR PIT BULL MIXES.
The boy’s aunt, Laura Badeker, said Tyler was in protective custody and living in a foster home under the care of Sacramento County Child Protective Services at the time of his death. Badeker said she repeatedly told the agency she thought Tyler was unsafe with his sister, who was granted unsupervised overnight visits with her brother after she moved to Northern California from Florida several months ago.
Badeker said she believes her niece was “trying to do the right thing” by pursuing custody of her brother, but felt her niece’s living situation was unstable and Tyler was unsafe with her dogs.
“She was trying to rescue him from the system,” Badeker said. “But I told everyone on the team that was supposed to be protecting Tyler that Ali was not prepared to take care of him on any level. They were warned over and over again.
“Why didn’t someone evaluate what was happening? Somebody needs to be held accountable for this.”
CPS issued a brief written statement in response to questions about the case.
“We are deeply saddened by the tragic death of this child,” said the statement, issued by agency spokeswoman Laura McCasland. “CPS is continuing to work with Yuba County law enforcement during this investigation.
Tyler and his four siblings endured a fractured family life marked by crime, drug abuse and homelessness, said Badeker. Their mother, Natalie Griffin-Trammell, spent years homeless and addicted to drugs, and died on the streets of Sacramento in 2011, at age 48. Loaves & Fishes, a Sacramento homeless services agency, held a memorial service for Natalie shortly after her death.
Tyler was the youngest of the five children she left behind, whose ages now range between 17 and 27 years old. Two of the siblings live with their adoptive parents on property adjacent to where Griffin-Heady was living, said Badeker. Tyler’s father, she said, is mentally disabled and unable to care for his son, who has lived in group homes and foster homes since his mother died.
Badeker said her niece had drifted around the country in recent years and before arriving in Sacramento had been living in a motel room in Florida with her dogs.
Griffin-Heady’s dogs appear to be a huge part of her life. Badeker said her niece has an affinity for pit bulls, believing they have been unfairly stigmatized and maligned. She has posted dozens of videos of her dogs on YouTube, mostly under the title “My Wolf Pack.”Many show her interacting with the animals in bed as they lick her face and playfully romp with her.
On her Facebook account, Griffin-Heady lists her motto as “live fast, die young, be wild and have fun.” She recently posted comments about Tyler:
“Life hits you sometimes in ways you cannot describe,” she wrote. “I never thought at 24 I’d be adopting my 9-year-old brother, but you roll with the punches.”
She added that she is grateful that “I get to raise him and shape him into an amazing man...God wouldn’t have made such an amazing boy just to be ordinary. In my life during all the bad I always wondered why I was here... I know now it was to care for him.”
Yuba County Undersheriff Jerry Read said detectives are still investigating Tyler’s death. He said Griffin-Heady could be charged with child endangerment. Her dogs were taken to the county’s animal services building, and likely will be euthanized if deemed dangerous, Read said.
Read said he was deeply affected by the case. “It made my heart hurt this morning,” he said. “That kid must have been terrified.”
“This one bothers me more than most,” he said. “I see lots of bad things, but none much worse than this. I have kids myself, so it goes deep with me.”
He questioned the boy’s living circumstances with his sister. She was staying in a small travel-trailer without working bathroom facilities. “Not having a bathroom in place is certainly not optimal,” he said.
The Linda neighborhood where Tyler died features large semi-rural lots with older homes and trailers. On the Dunning Avenue property where Griffin-Heady lives, a white stucco house with purple shutters sits beside an aging travel-trailer.
A man who answered the door at the house said the family was in mourning and declined an interview. He said Heady was not at home.
Across the street, Ronald Trapp said he had seen the boy with blond hair once or twice.
“It’s just an awful tragedy,” he said. “I’ve had dogs, pit bulls, my whole life and never had a problem with them like that. It’s awful. There’s no words to describe it, and I feel for the parents. May the child rest in peace.”
2016 - U.S. DOG BITE RELATED FATALITIES - 1 CHILD PIT BULL - 1 LINDA YUBA COUNTY CA
1-3 - TYLER TRAMMELL-HUSTON - 9 - LINDA YUBA COUNTY CA - THE BOY WAS IN FOSTER CARE AND THE SYSTEM ALLOWED HIM TO VISIT WITH HIS 24-YEAR-OLD SISTER WHO LIVED IN A TRAVEL TRAILER WITH 3 PIT BULLS. IT APPEARS SHE LEFT HIM TO GO TO WORK AND WHEN SHE CAME BACK HE WAS MAULED.
2015 - U.S. DOG BITE RELATED FATALITIES - 35 (14 CHILDREN - 21 ADULTS)
PIT BULL - 22
FREDERICK MD -
WEST MIFFLIN PA
JEFFERSON COUNTY AR
HENDERSON COUNTY NC
SHAKER HEIGHTS OH
REDBIRD OK (4 dogs-3 pit bulls and 1 rottweiler)
MOCKSVILLE DAVIE COUNTY NC AUTAUGA COUNTY AL
NORTHSHORE RIVERSIDE COUNTY CA
BAKER HEIGHTS WV
OKLAHOMA CITY OK
PORT HURON MI (1 pit bull and 1 pit bull/husky mix)
CHULA VISTA CA (DOG CONTRIBUTED TO THE DEATH OF A WOMAN)
UNKNOWN BREED DOGS - 5
COAL HILL JOHNSON COUNTY AR (RUMORED TO BE HIS SON'S PIT BULL MIXES)
ROSEBUD INDIAN RESERVATION SD
WASHINGTON GA (RUMORED TO BE PIT BULLS)
CANYON LAKE TX
(1-2- PACK OF FERAL DOGS - UNIDENTIFIED NATIVE AMERICAN MALE ABOUT 40- GALLUP NM - PENDING - FOUND NEAR A FAST FOOD RESTAURANT ON U.S. 491 - POSSIBLY MAULED BY A PACK OF DOGS)
1. 1-7 - EUGENE WESLEY SMITH - 87- FREDERICK MD - ATTACKED AND KILLED BY A 4-YEAR-OLD NEUTERED PIT BULL WEIGHING ABOUT 84 POUNDS THAT HAD BEEN RESCUED/ADOPTED AND LIVED IN THE HOME WITH SMITH, HIS SON AND HIS SON'S FIANCE SINCE MAY.
2. 1-19 - DECLIN MOSS - 18 MONTHS - ISTACHATTA NORTH OF BROOKSVILLE FL - ATTACKED AND KILLED BY 2 OF THE FAMILY'S PIT BULL MIXES WHILE IN THE CARE OF HIS GRANDFATHER.
3. 1-22 - MALAKI MILDWARD - 7 - COLLEGE SPRINGS, PAGE COUNTY IA - KILLED BY THE FAMILY'S TWO 8 OR 9 -MONTH-OLD PIT BULL MIXES.
4. 2-4 - FREDERICK GLENN CRUTCHFIELD- 63- COAL HILL, JOHNSON COUNTY AR - FOUND DEAD NEAR WOODED AREA OUTSIDE HIS HOME - AUTOPSY REVEALED HE DIED FROM BLOOD LOSS DUE TO MULTIPLE DOG BITES - THE DOGS, BREED UNKNOWN AT THIS TIME, BELONGED TO A RELATIVE.
5. 2-22 - TAY'LYNN DEVAUGHN, 2 - WEST MIFFLIN PA - MAULED TO DEATH BY HER AUNT'S BOYFRIEND'S PIT BULL INSIDE THE HOME WHERE SHE AND HER FATHER HAD BEEN STAYING FOR SEVERAL DAYS - SHE HAD BEEN AROUND THE PIT BULL PREVIOUSLY.
6. 3-8 - ROY HIGGINBOTHAM JR - 62 - WHEELING WV - AUTOPSY PENDING - A 3-YEAR-OLD FEMALE PIT BULL OWNED BY DAVID WALLACE, 63, POSSIBLY A ROOMMATE OF HIGGINBOTHAM, ATTACKED HIM WHEN HE TRIED TO GIVE AID TO WALLACE WHO MAY HAVE HAD A HEART ATTACK. WALLACE HAD OWNED THE MOTHER OF THIS PIT BULL SO HE HAD THIS DOG SINCE IT WAS BORN. AUTOPSY RESULTS SHOW THE VICTIM DIED FROM A SEVERED RADIAL ARTERY NEAR HIS LEFT WRIST.
7. 3-12- BETTY WOOD - 78 - SULPHUR SPRINGS TX - MAULED TO DEATH INSIDE HER HOME BY HER 5-YEAR-OLD ROTTWEILER
8. 3-14- JULIA CHARGING WHIRLWIND - 49 - WHITE RIVER SD - ROSEBUD RESERVATION - MAULED TO DEATH BY AT LEAST 2 AND PROBABLY MORE STRAY DOGS - BREED UNKNOWN.
9. 3-21- DE'TRICK JOHNSON- 36 - JEFFERSON COUNTY AR - ATTACKED AND MAULED TO DEATH BY 7 PIT BULLS AS HE GOT OUT OF HIS CAR AT C.J.'S GARAGE JUST OUTSIDE THE CITY LIMITS OF PINE BLUFF. HE WAS WAITING FOR THE OWNER TO ARRIVE TO OPEN THE GATES SO HE WAS STILL OUTSIDE THE GATES IN A PUBLIC STREET AREA.
10. 3-31 - NETA LEE ADAMS - 81 - WASHINGTON GA - FOUND DEAD IN A DITCH - THE CORONER RULED SHE HAD DIED FROM MULTIPLE DOG BITES - BREED UNKNOWN.
11. 4-14 - KENNETH LAWRENCE FORD - 79 - PAHRUMP NV - ATTACKED BY 3 PIT BULLS ON MARCH 13, HE DIED ON APRIL 14 FROM HIS SEVERE INJURIES.
12. 4-19 - BRAYDEN WILSON - 2-MONTH-OLD INFANT BOY - DALLAS TX - THE BABY WAS IN HIS BOUNCY SEAT. HIS FATHER WAS WITH HIM AND HIS MOTHER WAS NOT HOME - THE FATHER WENT OUTSIDE TO TURN ON A SPRINKLER AND WHEN HE CAME BACK IN, THE FAMILY PIT BULL WAS MAULING THE BOY WHILE HE SAT IN THE BOUNCY CHAIR.
13. 5-2 - GAEGE ANTHONY RAMIREZ - 7 - CANYON LAKE TX - MAULED BY AS MANY AS 5 UNKNOWN BREED DOGS AT A HOUSE IN CANYON LAKE TEXAS WHERE HIS MOTHER HAD TAKEN HIM TO VISIT.
14. 5-25 - JAMES W. NEVELS III - 5 - CHICAGO IL - THE BOY WAS VISITING IN A HOME WITH HIS MOTHER - A PIT BULL (OWNER NOT KNOWN AT THIS TIME) WAS AT THE RESIDENCE AND WAS BEING KEPT IN A BEDROOM BUT IT "SOMEHOW" GOT TO THE BOY AND GRIPPED DOWN ON HIS NECK AND SHOULDER - HEROS - 2 TEENAGE BROTHERS CAME WITH EVERY OBJECT THEY COULD FIND AND BEGAN BEATING THE PIT BULL - A CHAIR, A KNIFE, A ROCK, A POLE, A BRICK UNTIL THEY BEAT THE MUTANT TO DEATH....BUT IT WAS TOO LATE!!!
15. 6-28 - JORDON COLLINS-TYSON 'JO JO' - 3 - LAWTON, COMANCHE COUNTY OK - THE CHILD WAS BEING RAISED BY HIS GRANDFATHER AND THEY WERE AT HIS GREAT GRANDMOTHER'S HOUSE. IT WAS REPORTED THAT THE GRANDFATHER WAS WORKING ON A CAR THERE. SOMEONE NOT NAMED WAS WATCHING AFTER THE CHILD BY LOOKING THROUGH A WINDOW AS HE PLAYED IN THE YARD. WHEN THEY LOOKED AGAIN, THE BOY WAS BEING MAULED BY A PIT BULL. TWO DOGS WERE ON THE PROPERTY AND EXACTLY WHO OWNED THIS DOG HAS NOT BEEN NAMED YET.
16. 7-2 - NORBERTO LEGARDA- 83 - PECOS TX - THE ELDERLY MAN WAS FEEDING A RELATIVE'S PET DOG IN THEIR BACKYARD WHILE THEY WERE OUT OF TOWN WHEN 3 PIT BULLS ENTERED THE YARD AND BEGAN ATTACKING THE RELATIVE'S PET AND THEN TURNED ON THE MAN. BY THE TIME POLICE GOT THERE AND SUBDUED THE PIT BULLS, HE WAS ALREADY DEAD.
17. 7-7 - JOSHUA PHILLIP STROTHER - 6 - HENDERSON NC - NEIGHBORS ADOPTED A NEUTERED MALE PIT BULL ABOUT 1-YEAR-OLD FROM A SHELTER IN A NEARBY COUNTY AND THEY ALLOWED JOSHUA AS WELL AS THEIR GIRL ABOUT THE SAME AGE AS JOSHUA TO PLAY WITH IT - IT APPEARS THAT JOSHUA CLIMBED THE FENCE OF THE NEIGHBOR TO PLAY AND WHEN HIS MOTHER DISCOVERED HIM A FEW MINUTES LATER HE WAS COVERED IN BLOOD AND APPEARED TO BE DEAD.
18. 7-12 - ANNIE WILLIAMS - 71 - SHAKER HEIGHTS OH - SHE WAS PICKING UP HER 2 GRANDDAUGHTERS FROM THEIR FATHER'S HOUSE AND HAD A 13-YEAR-OLD RELATIVE IN THE CAR WITH HER. SHE EXITED THE CAR AND WAS ATTACKED IMMEDIATELY BY A PIT BULL WHO BELONGED TO SOMEONE WHO ALSO LIVED IN THE HOUSE. tWO MEN CAME AND TRIED TO PRY THE PIT OFF HER BUT COULD NOT AND ONE OF THEM GOT A GUN AND FIRED. THE DOG WAS POSSIBLY WOUNDED AT THIS TIME AND IT RAN INTO THE BACK YARD. OFFICERS SHOT THE DOG DEAD WHEN THEY ARRIVED. ANNIE WAS TRANSPORTED TO A HOSPITAL WHERE SHE DIED.
19. 7-24 - CAROLYN SUE LAMP - 68 - REDBIRD OK - SHE WAS FROM COWETA OK AND WAS WALKING ALONG PICKING UP CANS WHEN SHE WAS ATTACKED BY 4 DOGS - 3 PIT BULLS AND 1 ROTTWEILER.
20. 8-22 - PORSCHE NICOLE CARTEE - 25 - KILLED BY THE FAMILY PIT BULL THEY HAD OWNED SINCE IT WAS A BABY - IT WAS SAID TO BE AN UNNEUTERED MALE ABOUT 10-YEARS-OLD - A FRIEND HAS REPORTED THAT THE PIT BULL HAD ATTACKED THE MOTHER BEFORE PUTTING HER IN THE HOSPITAL BUT THEY NEVER REPORTED THE ATTACK TO OFFICIALS - THIS TIME IT BEGAN BY ATTACKING THE MOTHER AND NICOLE WENT TO HER AID AND IT TURNED ON HER - ANOTHER WOMAN IN THE HOME FINALLY GOT THE PIT OFF HER AND CALLED FOR HELP BUT SHE WAS FATALLY INJURED.
21. 8-24 - CATHY WHEATCRAFT - 48 - MOCKSVILLE DAVIE COUNTY NC - THE WOMAN WALKED OUT TO HER MAILBOX SOMETIME BEFORE 7PM ON MONDAY EVENING AND THE NEIGHBOR'S PIT BULL ATTACKED AND KILLED HER - ANOTHER NEIGHBOR WAS INJURED COMING TO HER AID - IT WAS REPORTED THAT THE PIT BULL JUMPED OUT OF THE WINDOW OF ITS OWNER'S HOME - THE OWNER WAS NOT AT HOME AT THE TIME - THE PIT BULL HAD PREVIOUSLY BEEN DECLARED "A NUISANCE" FOR ESCAPING ITS HOME AND ATTACKING ANOTHER DOG.
22. 9-4 - BARBARA MCCORMICK - 65 - BILLINGSLY AUTAUGA COUNTY AL - CORONER'S REPORT STATES CAUSE OF DEATH WAS FROM DOG ATTACK FROM THE FAMILY PETS DESCRIBED AS SHEPHERD MIX AND OR RETRIEVER MIX - THERE ARE NO WITNESSES BUT THE SHERIFF SPECULATES THAT THE SMALL, ELDERLY WOMAN WAS IN POOR HEALTH AND MAY HAVE BEEN FEEDING THE DOGS WHEN THEY GOT INTO A FIGHT OVER FOOD AND TURNED ON HER. FACEBOOK PICTURES OBTAINED FROM HER SON'S PAGE SHOWED A LARGE PIT BULL IN THE HOME.
23. 9-8 - EMILIO RIOS SR - 65 - NORTH SHORE RIVERSIDE COUNTY CA - 2 PIT BULLS ATTACKED AND KILLED HIM AS HE WAS WATERING HIS FLOWERS IN HIS YARD AND LEFT A WOMAN WHO TRIED TO HELP HIM SERIOUSLY INJURED AND IN THE HOSPITAL.
24. 9-22 - CARMEN REIGADA - 91 - MIAMI DADE FL - NEIGHBORS SAY THE 3 DOGS - AN AMERICAN BULLDOG, A RHODESIAN RIDGEBACK, A LAB MIX - BELONGED TO HER GRANDSON -SHE WAS ATTACKED AT HER HOME AROUND 4PM IN THE AFTERNOON ON TUESDAY.
25. 9-29 - LAMARKUS HICKS - 2- BAKER HEIGHTS WV - IT APPEARS AT THIS TIME THE CHILD WANDERED INTO A NEIGHBOR'S YARD WHERE A DOG WAS KEPT AND THE OWNER OF THE DOG FOUND THE CHILD AFTER HE WAS MAULED - THE VICTIM WAS TAKEN TO A LOCAL HOSPITAL THEN LIFE FLIGHTED TO A LARGER FACILITY WHERE HE DIED. ONE WOMAN COMMENTING ON THESE STORIES SAYS HER MOTHER LIVES IN THE HOUSE IN BETWEEN WHERE THE CHILD LIVED AND WHERE THE ATTACK OCCURRED AND THAT THE CHILD PLAYED OFTEN WITH ALL THE CHILDREN IN THE AREA. SHE SAYS THE DOG WAS A PIT BULL.
26. 10-16 - EDGAR BROWN - 60 - OKLAHOMA CITY OK - ON OCTOBER 6 HE WAS ATTACKED BY 5 PIT BULLS AT A FRIEND'S RENTAL HOUSE - HIS BROTHER SAYS HE HAD BEEN ASKED TO GO OVER AND TAKE OUT GARBAGE FOR THIS FRIEND - THE DOGS APPARENTLY GOT THROUGH A HOLE IN A FENCE AND ATTACKED HIM IN THE FRONT YARD - HIS ARMS AND LEGS WERE SHREDDED AND BOTH LEGS HAD TO BE AMPUTATED AND PART OF AN ARM DUE TO INFECTION FROM THE DOG BITES AND HE ALSO SUFFERED A HEART ATTACK AND UNDERWENT HEART SURGERY - HE DIED ABOUT 2 WEEKS LATER.
27. 10-18 - TANNER SMITH - ON TUESDAY HE WOULD HAVE BEEN 6 YEARS OLD - THE BOY WAS WITH HIS MOTHER ON SUNDAY VISITING AT A FRIEND'S HOME WHEN HE WAS ATTACKED BY 2 PIT BULLS - HE WAS BITTEN ABOUT 16 TIMES INCLUDING A BITE TO THE MAIN ARTERY IN HIS NECK.
28. 11-8 - AMIYAH KAYLA DUNSTON - ELMONT NY - THE CHILD WAS FROM BALDWIN NY AND HAD BEEN TAKEN TO THE HOUSE IN ELMONT EITHER TO VISIT HER BIOLOGICAL FATHER, OR FOR A PLAY DATE WITH OTHER CHILDREN - BOTH HAVE BEEN SAID IN MEDIA ACCOUNTS - SHE WAS PLAYING ON THIS SUNDAY MORNING WITH 2 OTHER GIRLS WHEN THE PIT BULL THAT WAS OWNED BY A RENTER THAT LIVED IN THE UPSTAIRS ATTACKED HER - A WOMAN FROM THE DOWNSTAIRS APARTMENT WAS UNABLE TO PULL THE PIT OFF HER - OTHER NEIGHBORS TRIED TO GET IT OFF HER BUT WERE UNABLE - WHEN POLICE ARRIVED AN OFFICER SHOT THE PIT BULL AND THE CHILD DIED A FEW HOURS LATER AT THE HOSPITAL.
29. 11-12 - ANTHONY RIGGS - 57 - FAMILY MEMBERS DESCRIBE HIM AS A DOG LOVER AND HE HAD HAD MANY LARGE DOGS BEFORE - HE HAD ADOPTED THIS DOG SAID TO BE A ROTTWEILER ABOUT 3 HOURS EARLIER - IT ATTACKED HIM IN HIS HOME AND ATTACKED OTHERS AS THEY TRIED TO COME TO HIS AID - THE DOG WAS FINALLY PUT DOWN.
30. 11-15 - CARTER EVAN HARTLE - 11-M0NTHS-OLD - MARSHALL NY, THE DOG IS SAID TO BE A PIT BULL/SHAR PEI MIX NOW - THE MOTHER SAYS THE BABY WAS IN THE LIVING ROOM WITH HER 3 OLDER DAUGHTERS PLAYING WHEN SHE TURNED AWAY TO DO SOMETHING, THEN HEARD THEM ALL SCREAM AND THE DOG HAD THE BABY BY THE HEAD AND NECK.
31. 12-2 - XAVIER STRICKLAND - 4 - DETROIT MI - THE CHILD WAS WALKING DOWN THE STREET WITH HIS MOTHER WHEN 4 PIT BULLS ATTACKED HIM AND DRAGGED HIM BACK UNDER A FENCE AND SHREDDED HIS TINY BODY IN FRONT OF HIS MOTHER AND NEIGHBORS WHO RAN TO HELP.
32. 12-3 - REBECCA HARDY - 22 - PORT HURON MI - MAULED IN A BACKYARD BY A PIT BULL AND A PIT BULL/HUSKY MIX - SEVERE INJURIES TO FACE AND NECK- THE PARTNER OF THE 22-YEAR-OLD MOTHER OF A TODDLER TOLD OFFICERS THAT REBECCA HAD LEFT THEIR HOUSE AFTER HAVING AN ARGUMENT AND WAS BAREFOOTED - SHE APPARENTLY WENT DOWN THE ALLEY BEHIND THE RENTAL HOUSE WHERE THE PIT BULL AND PIT BULL MIX WERE KEPT INSIDE A FENCE THAT WAS IN DISREPAIR - THE MEDICAL EXAMINER HAS RULED THAT SHE CLIMBED OVER THE FENCE TO COMMIT SUICIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HER FIANCE AND FAMILY DO NOT BELIEVE THAT SHE COMMITTED SUICIDE.
33. 12-17 - MARIA TORRES - 57 - WHEN THE OWNER OF 2 PIT BULLS DID NOT SHOW UP FOR WORK ON WEDNESDAY, DEPUTIES WERE ASKED TO CONDUCT A WELFARE CHECK AND ARRIVED AT HER HOME AROUND 3:30PM. THEY FOUND HER DEAD INSIDE HER HOME WITH WOUNDS CONSISTENT WITH DOG BITES AND HER PIT BULLS RUNNING LOOSE INSIDE THE HOME - ON THURSDAY THEY ARE SAYING THAT THEY CAN NOT RULE OUT THAT SHE DIED OF NATURAL CAUSES AND THEN THE DOGS BIT HER BODY - WAITING FOR MORE ON THE AUTOPSY REPORT.
34. 12-18 - JOAN ASHMAN - 83 - SHE WAS IN HER BACK YARD WHEN A NEIGHBOR'S BOXER BUSTED THROUGH THE WOOD FENCE AND ATTACKED HER POODLE MIX - WHEN FIRST RESPONDERS ARRIVED SHE WAS DEAD IN HER BACK YARD AND THE BOXER WAS STILL INSIDE HER HOUSE ATTACKING HER POODLE - JOAN HAD BITES ON HER HANDS AND FEET FROM TRYING TO SAVE HER PET - ME RULED SHE DIED OF A HEART ATTACK PARTLY BROUGHT ON BY THE ATTACK. 35. 12-20 - NYJAH ESPINOSA - 23 MONTHS - THE CHILD WHO WOULD HAVE BEEN 2-YEARS-OLD ON CHRISTMAS WAS VISITING IN HER FATHER'S HOME WHEN HIS PIT BULL TYPE DOG ATTACKED HER - SHE WAS PRONOUNCED DEAD AT MIAMI CHILDRENS - THE 5-YEAR-OLD 95 POUND DOG WAS DESCRIBED BY AC AS AN AMERICAN BULLDOG MIX AND BY HER GRANDMOTHER AS A PIT BULL.
Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article53003700.html#storylink=cp
Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article53003700.html#storylink=cpy